Friday, February 8, 2008

XM Vista Gadget



I may not always adore my Vista media center, but Microsoft got it right with the sidebar. And I just learned about a worthy XM gadget over on Addicted to Digital Media. I’ve only played with ((XM Online Radio)) a few minutes, but it’s a keeper - the widget is simple and works well. In addition to core playback functionality, it also links to related YouTube videos, lyrics, etc. Though, I’m perfectly content just listening to my favorite stations (above) without the extra browser tab.

In other online music news, Yahoo will be shuttering their download service later this year in favor of Rhapsody’s. Wonder what that means to all the Sansa Connect owners out there?
[Zatz Not Funny]



Buy from Amazon - Ipod Touch 16GB (Black)
Buy from Amazon - Archos 605 Wi-Fi 160 GB
Buy from Amazon - Creative Zen 16 GB (Black)
Buy from Amazon - Zune 80GB (Black)

No comments: