Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Archos corrects finally the bug with FairUse


It will nevertheless have taken 5 months for Archos to take into account and to correct the bug with the vidéos encodées with FairUse.

I passed for extraterrestrial on the forums or here even when I mentioned the problems in advance fast which I with my DivX had created with FairUse and which however turned without problems on the preceding generations of Archos. Obviously nobody of other in my entourage having one 605 had this problem.

With the new firmware left today, these bugs is finally corrected and I can now read all my DivX on my 605 WiFi, without problem. I had ten DVD which I hesitated to convert into saying to me that my DivX were not going to function, I now will be able to convert them quietly
[Ouziel]



Buy from Amazon - Archos 605 Wi-Fi 160 GB

No comments: