Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Sound Of Music


The Sound From Wind is hands down the most innovative if not frivolous bicycle accessory to date. What you get are a pair of flutes that attach to either sides of the handle bar. As you ride you bike, air rushes thru chambers producing sounds similar to an ocarina. You manipulate those sounds by pressing keys on both flutes and if you want a fuller, richer sound - ride faster!

This is brilliant for two reasons. One, I’ve always loved the sound of a flute or ocarina. Two, I’ve always wanted to move with my own soundtrack. This somewhat brings me closer to my dreams of living out my musical fantasies. And while I’m at it, might as well add beads to the spokes, neon blinkers front and rear, and a bell to complete the fully pimped out look. Designer: Joseph Kim

[yankodesign]



2 comments:

my blog said...

I have this thing on my bicycle. Its pretty amazing.

ipodrepair

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm Alisha from Wowzio, and I'm excited to tell you about our new widget platform that helps bloggers increase readership by providing engaging widgets containing your blog's rich content. You can check out widgets customized for your blog here:

Wowzio Widgets for your Blog

I wanted to reach out to you to ask for your feedback on these widgets (feel free to install them on your blog, if you feel they are a good fit). I'm sorry for leaving this message via a comment, it's not at all our intent to spam you ( which is why i'm leaving this comment on an older post and you can always remove this comment ). Again, we would love to hear your feedback.

Thanks,
Alisha Wright
alisha.wright1@gmail.com